Re: Contacting Respawn Directly

by XyIlv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Contacting Respawn Directly

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is there any means to contact Respawn directly that are available to the public?

Message 1 of 5 (453 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@ScrunglyBungus69 If your needing support for an account or in-game issue we have support set up through different channel you can check out below. 

• EA Advisor - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary 
  • Twitter Select the message icon to get assistance 
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page  

If you are wanting to give feedback on a game you can make a post here on AHQ or share information with an Advisor (if you already made a case). If you are trying to directly speak with a developer there is not an option for this. 

regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (435 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@ScrunglyBungus69 If your needing support for an account or in-game issue we have support set up through different channel you can check out below. 

• EA Advisor - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary 
  • Twitter Select the message icon to get assistance 
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page  

If you are wanting to give feedback on a game you can make a post here on AHQ or share information with an Advisor (if you already made a case). If you are trying to directly speak with a developer there is not an option for this. 

regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I am looking for support with titanfall being unplayable:

https://old.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/l4uqk0/titanfall_1_left_unplayable_by_respawn_and_ea/

We still have no response that this is being worked on, social media is silent, CMs are silent on the titanfall forums.

We just want to know if a fix is being worked on or if we are getting smoke blown up our butts.

Message 3 of 5 (432 Views)

★ Guide
Message 4 of 5 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you sir!

At this rate, you are doing better than the CMs have been :D

Message 5 of 5 (341 Views)