Re: Contacted Hotline 2 years ago to have BF4 and BF3 Premium transferred to my

by Convultus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Contacted Hotline 2 years ago to have BF4 and BF3 Premium transferred to my old

★ Apprentice

Contacted the EA hotline  through their toll-free number which I do believe is now nonexistent, 2 years ago to have BF4 and BF3 Premium transferred to my old account (this one that I am using) but the only one that I got is BF4? I know it was a long time ago but I started playing BF3 again regularly, I'm also confused because I do have some in-game assignments that I thought are only available for premium players (M416 camo, dogtag, etc. although not a lot).

I kept contacting the chat support for many times now since the past year but none was helpful, all they did was refer me to their hotline and they wouldn't even give me the one that I called 2 years ago, I've found it I think on yahoo! answers and yes it was a legit hotline but I just couldn't call their hotline (new I think) because I live in Asia and I'm only using skype to call them.

Message 1 of 3 (266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Convultus Hi,

Generally speaking, if chat isn't available and you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could also use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (265 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Convultus Hi,

Generally speaking, if chat isn't available and you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could also use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 3 (266 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Sorry for the late reply, I've only noticed it today. What if I don't have the code of the BF3 Premium (I bought the premium only one from Apr 2013)? I think it can be seen on the database that I legitimately had BF3 Premium before, I would also be glad to provide the account which the BF3 Premium came from and a picture of the BF4 code.

And also, that's the same hotline that a chat support gave me a week ago, why is the toll-free not available anymore? 

Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)