Contact anyone at EA

by HolyFish

Original Post

Contact anyone at EA

★★★ Novice

I am trying to remain rational as I understand the current workforce situation but this is getting ridiculous. 

I have been trying to get hold of ANYONE from EA these last 2 weeks. Facebook, EA Help website, Twitter. You name it, I've tried. I had my email reset almost a month ago and that was fine but for whatever reason it set my username to lowercase letters only. So I go to try and change my username. Need to verify via email. No problem. Click send verification email. Wait. and wait. and wait for days on end. Still no email. Finally get a advisor who was unhelpful at fixing my problem, despite changing my email once again. Still no verification email. I was disconnected from the advisor and could not get in contact with another and still cannot seem to get in contact with anyone at EA. I can't change my email, my username, my password and I'm getting very pissed off as my bank account is linked to my account and if someone manages to hack it, I am royally screwed.

Can someone please just take some initiative and send me a link directly to an advisor as every support option I have clicked in the past 2 weeks brings me to a No Channels Available screen, not even an option to get in a queue. Don't bother sending me a copy/paste response about going to Contact EA, I've tried everything.

Message 1 of 1 (214 Views)