Contact EA support

by startess

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Contact EA support

★★★ Newbie

I want to contact EA to:
1) Link/merge an old origin account with a new one.

2) Get a code for the sims 3 pets as I lost mine.

Should be simple enough, right? Wrong.
Cannot navigate the site at all. Every time I try 'contact us' they simply insist I call them via a number that a) Would cost a FORTUNE to call, and b) Cant be accessed from New Zealand anyway.
So what the hell am I meant to do? I paid for these stupid games- I'd like to be able to play what I paid $70 for!!

Message 1 of 2 (407 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Contact EA support

Community Manager

Hi, @startess 

Which categories are you selecting when you're navigating our Help site - are selecting Manage my account and Manage account details?

We also have EA Help on Twitter where our Social Advisors can look into account requests for you if you're having some difficulties getting in touch with our team at the website.

We technically can't "merge" accounts but can combine games from one account to another. By doing this though, your game progress from one account will not transfer due to technical limitations, so any in-game stats, achievements, and progress will be lost. It may be easier to make sure you have an updated email address on both accounts so you can access both, but this is your decision our EA Advisors can help walk you through.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (380 Views)

All Replies

Re: Contact EA support

Community Manager

Hi, @startess 

Which categories are you selecting when you're navigating our Help site - are selecting Manage my account and Manage account details?

We also have EA Help on Twitter where our Social Advisors can look into account requests for you if you're having some difficulties getting in touch with our team at the website.

We technically can't "merge" accounts but can combine games from one account to another. By doing this though, your game progress from one account will not transfer due to technical limitations, so any in-game stats, achievements, and progress will be lost. It may be easier to make sure you have an updated email address on both accounts so you can access both, but this is your decision our EA Advisors can help walk you through.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (381 Views)