Re: Confirmation Email Resend?

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Confirmation Email Resend?

★★★ Newbie

I never received a confirmation email for my order and it was supposed to have my redemption code for part of my Sims 3 expansion pack.

Help?

Message 1 of 4 (2,961 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Expert

Hi @mformaggie,

You do need to Contact An Advisor.

Please see the tips in that guide if you are having problems reaching an advisor.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (3,493 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

For this, I suggest for you to contact Origin/EA support. They will be able to help you further with this problem.

Click the following link and log in to your EA account: https://help.ea.com/en/

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse by Topic option and choose your relevant topic. On the next page you will see an assortment of articles. If the articles don’t help, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

After that you will choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a short description of the issue you are having. Select “Live Chat” or “Request a Callback” and you will be connected with a representative very shortly, So be ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If my post helped you or solved your question please click “Accept as Solution” So others know it’s resolved. If you would like please award me by clicking the XP Button on the bottom of my post, Thanks.

-Branden

Message 2 of 4 (2,942 Views)

★ Novice

I am also having this problem but the live chat hasn't connected to anyone after waiting for hours and no one has called me back. What now?

Message 3 of 4 (2,770 Views)

★★★ Expert

Hi @mformaggie,

You do need to Contact An Advisor.

Please see the tips in that guide if you are having problems reaching an advisor.

Message 4 of 4 (3,494 Views)