Re: Complaint

by 742evergreenjess

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Complaint

★★★ Newbie

I would like to raise a formal complaint, however your chat advisors will not tell me the complaint procedure when asked!

Message 1 of 4 (371 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @IiDJH93iI

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our customer support Frown

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help you out on our forum, but our advisers should provide you with the information on how to make a formal complaint - again, I'm sorry that you haven't got this already sorted out.

However, I would really recommend  setting up a new case on EA Help. Please, be very clear about the reason why you would like to raise the complaint.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (339 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @IiDJH93iI

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our customer support Frown

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help you out on our forum, but our advisers should provide you with the information on how to make a formal complaint - again, I'm sorry that you haven't got this already sorted out.

However, I would really recommend  setting up a new case on EA Help. Please, be very clear about the reason why you would like to raise the complaint.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (340 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ea sports allows their customer support treat the customers like trash. They won't let you file a complaint against their "support" team for being rude and hanging up in the middle of a call. My "advisors" were so rude, unhelpful, and unprofessional.  

Message 3 of 4 (258 Views)

★★ Guide
@abc9245a1049472 same issue, different game, I’m not sure who else to contact, it’s so awful the way EA staff treat paying customers
Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)