Community Manager: XP from Origin Access forum

by Cantiras

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Community Manager: XP from Origin Access forum

Champion (Retired)

I apologize if this question has already been asked, but I didn't see it. Apparently the bulk of my XP had been earned on the Origin Access forum. I figured the forum would probably be renamed to EA Play, but with the forum's removal, my XP has dropped from 418 (as of this morning) to 178. I was within striking distance of 500 XP, so I was hoping this could be restored.

Message 1 of 8 (763 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Community Manager: XP from Origin Access forum

Community Manager

Hey @Cantiras I took a look there and when I look at your XP it is showing as 428 for me.

The issue is most likely a result of some threads being retired, the best thing to do is to wait till you get 72 more XP and see if the badge for receiving 500XP unlocks for you.

Let me know if it does or does not and if not then we can then look into this further.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (650 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@Cantiras I can't see why your XP cannot be restored. You should be able to keep XP you have earned even if posts get deleted.
Message 2 of 8 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@CantirasI had a similar issue recently. Some of the posts were deleted that I replied and gave solutions to and I lost XP, but if I remember correctly the XP still counts it just doesn't display. I hit the 100xp badge at around 73xp.

Message 3 of 8 (729 Views)

Champion (Retired)

My level progress was also set back. I believe it was 94%, now it's 85%.

Message 4 of 8 (676 Views)

Champion
@Cantiras Maybe the Community Managers will see this and possibly, give your XP back?
Message 5 of 8 (664 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Cantiras I took a look there and when I look at your XP it is showing as 428 for me.

The issue is most likely a result of some threads being retired, the best thing to do is to wait till you get 72 more XP and see if the badge for receiving 500XP unlocks for you.

Let me know if it does or does not and if not then we can then look into this further.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (651 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Darko Thanks for the confirmation. Should I mark this thread solved or leave it open for the time being?

Message 7 of 8 (555 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Cantiras if you are happy that the issue has been solved then you can accept a solution.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (480 Views)