Code redeemed already

by KasmicSupes

Original Post

Code redeemed already

★ Novice

So when I was young around ten years ago I bought mass effect 3(a physical copy). At that time I was completely new to origin, online activation etc. So when it asked to create some account I created one and entered the code which I found inside a manual. But the next day I forgot my email and password.  Hence I never played the game and as a kid I didn't have knowledge about customer support or community. Now few days back I found my cd back. I tried installing this time in a proper account which I am using for apex legends and sims 4. But when I entered the code it said it has been already redeemed. So is there any way I can activate this game in my current (permanent account). I have the original case cd intact along with manual for proof too. Please can someone help me? Just a remainder that I don't know the email and password to which it was registered originally. Thanks in advance.

And if my question asking method is wrong please forgive me. This is the first time Im asking a question here.

Message 1 of 1 (195 Views)