Re: Cloud and local sync conflict

by Spoder94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cloud and local sync conflict

★★★★ Novice

After every game Origin asks me whatever to use cloud or local sync. I select cloud sync, and after next game is asks again.

It happens by multiple games, for example Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4 etc. This is problem of Origin, because i tried very

much possible solutions, inclusive reinstalling Origin, running it as admin, creating new user account in operating system and much more.

Dear EA, please fix this annoying issue.

Message 1 of 9 (3,642 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Senliast @kTempl4r

Our team is aware of the problem with cloud save data sync and we're currently looking into it. I'm sorry that I don't have any ETA to share at the moment Disappointed

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (3,975 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Hi,

Seems like a widespread issue..

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/149022/battlefield-1-cloud-save-conflict-on-pc-devs-...

I really advise not to do all of the steps you've mentioned with it comes to Origin, just too many issues with this game client when comparing to others.

Message 2 of 9 (3,613 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Senliast @kTempl4r

Our team is aware of the problem with cloud save data sync and we're currently looking into it. I'm sorry that I don't have any ETA to share at the moment Disappointed

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 9 (3,976 Views)

★ Apprentice

Appriciate the update!

Message 4 of 9 (3,593 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ah ok, now i know that EA is informed about this problem and is working on it. Thank you! Thumbs up

Message 5 of 9 (3,539 Views)

★★★★ Novice

when do you get repaired?

Message 6 of 9 (3,446 Views)

★★ Novice
It would be nice if someone kept up-to-date on the development of the bug. On Wednesday I bought BF1 and I only had one session of play. After that session, at the time of launching the game, the same screen always appears, even if I tried every kind of solution EA proposed. So, there are news?
Message 7 of 9 (3,405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and it affects all my games .. when will this be fixed 

Message 8 of 9 (3,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hey i'ts the end of 2019 and it just does the same, if you don't care about your users don't give false hope, just lost my whole progress because of this. AND THEN IT JUST DELETES MY LOCAL DATA!?? WTF at least keep it, now what can i do? nothing, not that you money sucking sucubus would care!

Message 9 of 9 (2,805 Views)