Re: Cheaters.....

by DeadVentSeveN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheaters.....

★ Apprentice

When are you deciding to ban the cheaters?

Message 1 of 6 (603 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@SilentsmTMB 

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (535 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@SilentsmTMB 

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Wow seriously are you an AI or real?

I reported a guy in BFV 100 times and also with video proof that is headshooting people behind walls and floors with 160 ping from 100-200 meters and still they don't get banned.

Can you write something else then copy paste that sentence?

Message 3 of 6 (467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

" Can you write something else then copy paste that sentence? " Classic tech support reply , Oh how I know that feeling.  #update 3.2.0 killed the game 

Message 4 of 6 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Halllllloooooo the cheater still playing....using a weapon what does not exist in game, speeding faster then airplanes and still you didn't figured out how to ban him.....

Please spear me from copy paste massages...

At latest ask the name and do so that you are interested to help the legit players.

Message 5 of 6 (407 Views)

Community Manager

Going to lock this now. @SilentsmTMB and @DeadVentSeveN please see @EA_Barry's post above for all the info on how to report someone you believe may be cheating.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (399 Views)