Chat Support never works.

by itsHASSENB

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Chat Support never works.

★★★★★ Novice

Hey,

As the title says, It been three weeks now and I'm trying to appeal my suspension. I sent an email to the appealing email and none replied, and the chat support never works. it always shows what's shown on the screenshot

unclickable button x)

Message 1 of 9 (369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chat Support never works.

Community Manager

@itsHASSENB Hi,

For the chat support, we would advise to use another browser instead if you are not connecting on the one you had been using.

Now as for the actual issue, only the account disputes address can review your appeal. If you have not received a reply within 7 days, you can send another one.

Make sure that you send it from the same email address which is associated your EA Account.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (319 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @itsHASSENB

Reset your Internet Explorer settings: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737? or any browser you use.

Restart your machine.

You need to enable Javascript to start Live Chat.

-try to use Internet Explorer
-make sure Javascripts are enabled.

Must set your location as US for it to activate.have you changed your country of residence to the United Kingdom from the menu at the top of the screen when athttp://help.ea.com/contactus ? If you have not already set it's time to do it,to use Live Chat.

And don't forget about the weekend :ealight_bulk: it's for everybody,my friend.Wink The waiting time to connect Live Chat ,is much longer.:ealight_bulk:

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 9 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@yahel_1 why should I set my location to US while I'm in Tunisia? (South African Region)

Message 3 of 9 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@yahel_1 I've changed the borwser and the button was clickable, the ETA was under 5min yet I have waited around 1h30min and none took up my request Standard smile This is so pissing off.

Message 4 of 9 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi again @itsHASSENB

You solved the issue or not,my friend?:Wondering

Retired champion.
Message 5 of 9 (331 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@yahel_1 nobody is picking up on the Chat support.

Message 6 of 9 (321 Views)

Community Manager

@itsHASSENB Hi,

For the chat support, we would advise to use another browser instead if you are not connecting on the one you had been using.

Now as for the actual issue, only the account disputes address can review your appeal. If you have not received a reply within 7 days, you can send another one.

Make sure that you send it from the same email address which is associated your EA Account.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 7 of 9 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Message 8 of 9 (294 Views)

Community Manager

@itsHASSENB You can call our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 9 of 9 (275 Views)