Changes to my account without a legal mail adress?

by scousersfc07

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Changes to my account without a legal mail adress?

★★★ Newbie

I do not have a legal mail adress connected to my account. So how can I change the adress to the one I have active? When I try to manage account, I need a security mail to the account I can not reach... see?

Message 1 of 4 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Changes to my account without a legal mail adress?

Community Manager

Hey @scousersfc07 the form is linked to in the help article. Our live support team are unable to assist with account access issues such as you are seeing. 

CAN'T LOG IN TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS?

If you no longer have access to your email address, we can try to recover your account.

Fill out our webform, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can with more information.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (298 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @scousersfc07 if you no longer have access to the email on the account or the account is not a real one then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (307 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Thx for answhere. But cannot find any recovery form to fill. Why isn`t there a chat at this site?
Message 3 of 4 (300 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @scousersfc07 the form is linked to in the help article. Our live support team are unable to assist with account access issues such as you are seeing. 

CAN'T LOG IN TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS?

If you no longer have access to your email address, we can try to recover your account.

Fill out our webform, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can with more information.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (299 Views)