Changed my phone number. Am Locked out. Support form stays on loading forever.

by fr0ek

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Changed my phone number. Am Locked out. Support form stays on loading forever.

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have a different account where I have purchased various games.

I changed my phone number and got locked out.

I tried to follow the steps (go to contact us, choose origin access, choose manage my account, can't access my account).

When I finish all the steps a loading spinner shows that never ends. I left it on for an hour and it was still doing the same. I tried different pc's, still the same. I tried different days, still the same.

Is there some way I can contact EA other than the not working support form so I can access my account?

Regards,

shotor

Message 1 of 2 (129 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Changed my phone number. Am Locked out. Support form stays on loading foreve

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@fr0ek Hi shotor,

You could try using another browser, or making sure that the browser you are using doesnt have any essential features disabled / third party apps interfering.

That said, you could also use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday).

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)

All Replies

Re: Changed my phone number. Am Locked out. Support form stays on loading foreve

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@fr0ek Hi shotor,

You could try using another browser, or making sure that the browser you are using doesnt have any essential features disabled / third party apps interfering.

That said, you could also use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday).

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)