Re: Changed my phone number. Am Locked out. Support form stays on loading foreve

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Changed my phone number. Am Locked out. Support form stays on loading forever.

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have a different account where I have purchased various games.

I changed my phone number and got locked out.

I tried to follow the steps (go to contact us, choose origin access, choose manage my account, can't access my account).

When I finish all the steps a loading spinner shows that never ends. I left it on for an hour and it was still doing the same. I tried different pc's, still the same. I tried different days, still the same.

Is there some way I can contact EA other than the not working support form so I can access my account?

Regards,

shotor

Message 1 of 2 (130 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Changed my phone number. Am Locked out. Support form stays on loading foreve

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@fr0ek Hi shotor,

You could try using another browser, or making sure that the browser you are using doesnt have any essential features disabled / third party apps interfering.

That said, you could also use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday).

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@fr0ek Hi shotor,

You could try using another browser, or making sure that the browser you are using doesnt have any essential features disabled / third party apps interfering.

That said, you could also use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call our UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday).

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)