Re: Change associated Xbox profile?

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Change associated Xbox profile?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can I change the Xbox account associated with my EA account?

I got a Series X recently and logged in with my gamepass account. This is linked to my Windows account, which has a different email to my old Xbox live account from the 360 days. This older Xbox live account is the one that was associated with my EA account. It's using an older email i don't use anymore, and i forgot about it to be honest.

I tried to log in to play Squadrons just now and I couldn't link my Xbox/Gamepass/Windows account with my existing EA account. I removed the old Xbox live profile from the connections part of my EA profile, but when I tried to log in again on the console after that it said "An EA Account can only be linked to one Xbox Live Profile in it's lifetime".

What's that about? There's nothing in the FAQs i read before removing the association that pointed that out.

Is it possible to associate the new Xbox account with my EA profile? Otherwise this is going to be super frustrating with every EA game asking to sync but unable to every time i try to play one on this console. Wont be able to use online features either.

Really don't see the point in creating another EA account for this. Seems a bit daft.

Message 1 of 3 (379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @kathaar,

Sorry to hear this! To ensure we're speaking to the authorized account holder for any issues related to your account you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for assistance. 

We can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ I'm afraid.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (366 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @kathaar,

Sorry to hear this! To ensure we're speaking to the authorized account holder for any issues related to your account you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for assistance. 

We can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ I'm afraid.
EACade
Message 2 of 3 (367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Confirmed by support that there is nothing you guys can do at all, which is mad. Insane that you can't change this, and very frustrating that i've got to make a new EA account for my console.

Cheers anyway.

Message 3 of 3 (344 Views)