Change Your Email The Easy Way!

by Gromrosh

Original Post

Change Your Email The Easy Way!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ok here is how i changed my email the easy way and without having to ring EA. This may also work for any other problems you may have not just Email.

Step 1: Go to Contact-us Click Me To Go There.

Step 2: Go to the bottom right of the page and change country to United States this will now refresh the page then continue the steps.

Step 3: In Product type; Origin

Step 4: In Category select; Account / Registration

Step 5: In Platform select; PC

Step 6: Press Live Chat

Step 7: Wait to speak to an Advisor

This is the easist way i've found out to change my email without having to ring them i got my Email changed very easy doing this.

I hope this helps people and if it does come back here and say Thank You this will show others that it worked.

Message 1 of 4 (739 Views)

Re: Change Your Email The Easy Way! Works For Other Stuff Too

Community Manager

Hi gromrosh,

Thank you for writing this up. Please also note this existing post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Cannot-change-email-due-to-quot-ID-contains-a-prohibited-word-or/m-p...

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (697 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, live chat is not useful. They said me i should call to phone centre...

Message 3 of 4 (694 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi Nils thank you for the reply i wrote this up because i saw alot wondering how to change there email and this was the only way i found out to be the most easist for me and i hope its helped others too. It also means less threads asking how to change there Email which is also good so the forum doesnt get spammed with "Need email changed help!!" and the other important forum posts can be seen more easily. Confusedmileyhappy:

Hi Estavasq for the problem you had might have been for something else this thread is mainly aimed at Email change which the Advisor i spoke to was very happy to help me get it changed. If you had a different issue try changing the Catagory to something else but i'm not 100% sure as i don't know the problem you had. Good luck with sorting your problem.

Message 4 of 4 (664 Views)