Change PSN EA Orgin Account

by teamcic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Change PSN EA Orgin Account

★★★ Newbie

Hi i have installed an ea game and strange i got an email not the one of my psn which is something about nucleus or so. I would like to change and link it to my psn as i cannot login.

I tried contacting ea advisers but cant even choose playstation additionally i get only the option to call me back and i am outside the us or canada.

Can anyone help me out with this issue?

Regards

Message 1 of 2 (305 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Change PSN EA Orgin Account

EA DICE Team

@teamcic

If you get an email about a Nucleus account then it means that you've created a minor account. These types of accounts are restricted, will automatically receive a randomly generated email address and do not have online or social access.

If you did this by mistake then you need to reach out to an EA Advisor. Note that they won't be able to change this for you if you are in fact a minor. Note that if your country doesn't have a dedicated support channel that you can reach out to our UK channel via +44 203 0141818. I would in that case recommend to use a voIP program such as Skype to avoid long-distance charges.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (275 Views)

All Replies

Re: Change PSN EA Orgin Account

EA DICE Team

@teamcic

If you get an email about a Nucleus account then it means that you've created a minor account. These types of accounts are restricted, will automatically receive a randomly generated email address and do not have online or social access.

If you did this by mistake then you need to reach out to an EA Advisor. Note that they won't be able to change this for you if you are in fact a minor. Note that if your country doesn't have a dedicated support channel that you can reach out to our UK channel via +44 203 0141818. I would in that case recommend to use a voIP program such as Skype to avoid long-distance charges.

Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)