Re: Change Email without Access

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Change Email without Access

★ Novice

Anyone know if it's possible to change the email registered on my account without having access to the primary email? 

I've deleted my gmail account connected to my EA account. I can log in and out of my EA account freely but if I run into any issues in the future I'd love to have an email I have access to. 

If i change my email on my EA account I would have to have access in order to verify...

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 2 (257 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
If you have TFA up on the account then in order to update the email you would need access to the email linked to the account. You could try updating it to see how far you get, it may be a case that you have TFA linked to your mobile device so is worth a try at least.

Let me know how you get on as if you are unable to update it then your best bet is speaking with our live support advisers.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:
Click on your product Origin
Then select 'PC
Manage my Account'
Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
If you have TFA up on the account then in order to update the email you would need access to the email linked to the account. You could try updating it to see how far you get, it may be a case that you have TFA linked to your mobile device so is worth a try at least.

Let me know how you get on as if you are unable to update it then your best bet is speaking with our live support advisers.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:
Click on your product Origin
Then select 'PC
Manage my Account'
Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)