Re: Change Birthday by ID-Card Confirm

by eaoneletter

Original Post

Change Birthday by ID-Card Confirm

★ Novice

I got the problem, that I entered a wrong date as my birthday.. so I can't get any account informations, because I don't know the birthday I entered.

So I think it would be nice to change your birthday by sending EA the numbers on your ID-Card (so they can see you don't lie :D)

greetz Laniko7

Message 1 of 4 (4,738 Views)

★ Newbie

I want to change my screen name . How do you change it???

Message 2 of 4 (4,686 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

laniko7 wrote:

I got the problem, that I entered a wrong date as my birthday.. so I can't get any account informations, because I don't know the birthday I entered.

So I think it would be nice to change your birthday by sending EA the numbers on your ID-Card (so they can see you don't lie :D)

greetz Laniko7

The only way your birthdate can be changed is by speaking with a Customer Support rep via http://help.ea.com, but you need to be able to confirm your original birthday and account first. Since you cannot confirm your current birthdate, you may be out of luck on this current account, as it's one of the ways Origin confirms validation that you're the accoubnt holder.

Kaniare wrote:

I want to change my screen name . How do you change it???

This can be accomplished by going to http://www.origin.com/us/change-id . Once you've confirmed your account, you can adjust your account name.

Message 3 of 4 (4,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, can i get hacked if i forgot my birthday entered? i have wrote the secret question/pass/email on a notebook, also i bought BF BC 2 on origin. (Steam Version) so can i still use steam version BF BC 2 to verify my origin account? and can i BUY BF3 with the bf bc 2 [steam] version bought version?

Thanks EA!

~TheEZ3L

Message 4 of 4 (4,399 Views)