Re: Case resolved itself?

by Nibbaman1

Original Post

Case resolved itself?

★★ Apprentice

So i have NFS Prostreet keys that don't work and i sent them a case the 4TH TIME for this.For some reason it got ''resolved'' without even notifying me.I think a moderator might have done it manually

Message 1 of 6 (492 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Nibbaman1 if you have multiple cases open for the same issue then our team will close any duplicate cases.

What exactly is the issue that you are seeing?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (448 Views)

★★ Apprentice

sorry that i've been a little late.Prostreet key for Origin won't work.I contancted EA support 3 times until the Live chat option disappeared.When it appeared again this time it was working fine but none was answering even if i was at EA Advisor times.Then i kept opening the case every time i entered support only to see it got resolved.

Message 3 of 6 (430 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Nibbaman1 can I ask where did you get the game code from and have you previously redeemed it to an Origin account?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (412 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darkoi got it from an amazon store supposedly ''new''.I have actually talked to another advisor before

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/DEAR-EA-I-do-t-want-to-talk-to-you-through-the-phone/...

Message 5 of 6 (400 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Nibbaman1 I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing more that I can add to what @EA_Ataashi stated in the previous thread. 

If there is an issue with the code has already been used then you will need to speak with the retailer. 

If you need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers then you can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (394 Views)