Re: Case of letters in nicknames

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Case of letters in nicknames

Hero

Hello again ) Little question )

I always try wrote my nickname as MADragon. Why on this server i see it as madragon? How I'd correct case of letters in nicknames?

Message 1 of 5 (1,409 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@MADrag0n I could have sworn I saw the upper case letters on your post before?!

This makes me think you may be affected by a bug, where sometimes if someone clicks through to AHQ from the EA Help site, it changes how the letter case displays. To fix this log out and back in to AHQ, it should swap back to normal. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,494 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@MADrag0n

You can use the steps detailed in the following article to change your name, username/ID, email address, or date of birth: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-change-your-origin-id/

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,398 Views)

Community Manager

@MADrag0n I could have sworn I saw the upper case letters on your post before?!

This makes me think you may be affected by a bug, where sometimes if someone clicks through to AHQ from the EA Help site, it changes how the letter case displays. To fix this log out and back in to AHQ, it should swap back to normal. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 5 (1,495 Views)

Hero

Thanks, may be it is. I have often go between AHQ and EA Help sites. When I check this, let us know. )

Message 4 of 5 (1,385 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hello @EA_David, sorry for boring you, and for offtopic, but I send to you two private massages and I'l be glad receive any answers, thanks Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (1,359 Views)