Re: Case history empty

by BaranucPaHi

Original Post

Case is not created when i submit it

★★★ Novice

Dear everyone!

Just as the subject says, when im creating a case on help.ea.com, it clearly says that it got created, and an email is sent to my email regarding my case for future reference, but I get no email, and when I check 'My Cases' its empty.

Any idea?

Kind Regards,

Ronee

Message 11 of 43 (1,532 Views)

★ Novice

with my cases also same they all just empty and not shown anything, why still not fixed that idk.

Message 12 of 43 (1,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I checking my cases history and also see same. just open (my cases) and nothing advisor told that he was send mt reset link but acording to case history nothing was send by advisor, please fix this bug finally!

Message 13 of 43 (1,437 Views)

Community Manager

@XELJZH 

The reset link should have been sent to your email address.

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 43 (1,413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberryi know that reset link should have been sent to email address but issue not in reset link, issue that after sending that by advisor should be shown in my cases  exact note like that was earlier, but now advisor sending and cases history empty.

Message 15 of 43 (1,408 Views)

Community Manager

@XELJZH 

Are you able to see your case history through a different browser? (Chrome/Firefox)

Which browser are you currently using?

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 43 (1,397 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry absolutely dosent matter what browser . on pc or on smartphone through all same, case history empty, I see that you was replied to one user that it was made internal technical change , did you can to inform support team about this bug?
Message 17 of 43 (1,374 Views)

★★ Novice

With my cases history same, 0 notes from advisors, is this bug will be fixed? 

Message 18 of 43 (1,246 Views)

Community Manager

@BaranucPaHi wrote:

With my cases history same, 0 notes from advisors, is this bug will be fixed? 

@BaranucPaHi 

We've raised this up to our teams to investigate, however we do not have any specific time-frame on when the case histories will populate notes for you. In the meantime, we advise contacting our Support team again to inquire on a case if you are looking for an update on a case. We know this is not ideal and apologize, we'll do our best to provide an update as soon as possible.

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 43 (1,194 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry but remain month or even more, I still can't understand why was need to change this? Earlier all was perfect, and why it's so hard to bring back old case history?
Message 20 of 43 (1,169 Views)