Re: Case history empty

by sheva33rus

Original Post

Case history empty

★★★ Novice

Why case history now is empty? earlier when advisor was send me something that  was showed in case history immediately but now it just empty.

Message 1 of 43 (4,396 Views)

★★★ Novice

any fixes?

Message 2 of 43 (4,364 Views)

★★★ Novice

so

Message 3 of 43 (4,305 Views)

★★★ Novice

why still not fixed!!

Message 4 of 43 (4,248 Views)

★★ Novice

yes I have same bug with my case history. I cant to see what advisors sending for me.

Message 5 of 43 (4,204 Views)

★★★ Novice

why not fixed still!!

Message 6 of 43 (4,089 Views)

Community Manager

@sheva33rus 

I'm able to see a history of cases from our end. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? This might be browser related if you're having trouble viewing the page properly.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 43 (4,052 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

that not matter what browser to using . every case history in every browser empty now,  need to back old structure of case history with every note from advisor like that was earlier (on screen).

Message 8 of 43 (3,966 Views)

Community Manager

@tykrusa1 

This is likely due to a internal technical change our Support went through. Is this happening for cases that you've recently opened in the past week or cases that have been ongoing for a period of time now?

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 43 (3,937 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberrythat very bad internal technical change cuz absolutely not comfortable when need to conact again for support cuz when open case and nothing just empty! that same with ongoing and recently opened cases just all empty. please just revert back old structure of case history with every note from advisor like that was earlier. seems this tech change was with bug.

Message 10 of 43 (3,885 Views)