Cant remember Origin sign-in Password, can't access email to change password.

by jsmurphlfc94x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant remember Origin sign-in Password, can't access email to change password.

★★★ Newbie

So basically, I can't access my origin account that I use for UT, Madden etc. as I can't remember the password. When I tried to reset the password it said it has sent a password rest email to the email address linked to the account, but the problem is that I cannot access the email account, as it is not a verified email address I believe? I am wondering if someone can help me out, and if I could change the email address, to my current one?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (8,855 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant remember Origin sign-in Password, can't access email to change password

EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game' - if you are unable to log in with the affected account, please create a new one
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (11,046 Views)

All Replies

Re: Cant remember Origin sign-in Password, can't access email to change password

EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game' - if you are unable to log in with the affected account, please create a new one
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 7 (11,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do i switch my email account for madden 17? my account is registered to lifter9678 and i do not have access to that email anymore

Message 3 of 7 (7,688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

maybe a phone number that actually works would help

Message 4 of 7 (7,686 Views)

EA Staff

@Lycra1 Are you running into issues if you try to contact an Advisor by following the the steps I posted above? And if you are, what exactly is happening or going wrong for you?

Message 5 of 7 (7,666 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kristi okay wth.. case got denied so then what happens? i lose thousands of dollars by not being able to access my games?
Message 6 of 7 (2,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what was the reason for denial? i had issues with the purchases on the account and the d.o.b. For purchases, depending on what console you play, go to your marketplace on a browser, NOT your console. search back in your order history for when you know you had access and find something related to EA (was a NFS bundle for me), and mark down the ENTIRE name of whatever it is, as well as the order number, exact day month and year of the purchase, the last 4 digits of the card used, and the billing address. when it came to d.o.b., i told them what it should be, and told them that thats what it is on the linked console account. about 35 minutes later of verification emails being non-existent, I have full access to my account. hopefully this helps anyone else cuz ive seen this issue posted a lot

Message 7 of 7 (819 Views)