Re: Cant login to PSN

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant login to PSN

★ Novice

I cant login to PSN account ....the message appears on 2step verification : Connection to server has expire and i didnt get the verification code.....i contact an advisor 3 times but no one helped me...im very dissapointed....i have this account from 7 years.....i payed every mounth to play .....this is unacceptable......thank u EA for taking my money and when i have this problem NO ONE HELPED ME...........

Message 1 of 6 (611 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@FLORYN1983 

Got it, thanks!

That's the login for your actual PSN account, so I'm afraid that isn't really something we would be able to help with from our side. We don't have any visibility into the PSN account system. 

It would be best to get in touch with PlayStation Support so they can take a look. You can find more info on how to reach them at the PlayStation Support website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (505 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @FLORYN1983

Where exactly are you trying to log in? Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing when it is asking you to sign in? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (580 Views)

★ Novice

I tried on my PS CONSOLE and my phone...but i cant take a SS on my phone because its says something about security...

Message 3 of 6 (555 Views)

Community Manager

@FLORYN1983 

Got it, thanks!

That's the login for your actual PSN account, so I'm afraid that isn't really something we would be able to help with from our side. We don't have any visibility into the PSN account system. 

It would be best to get in touch with PlayStation Support so they can take a look. You can find more info on how to reach them at the PlayStation Support website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (506 Views)

★ Novice

I got the support from my country....they helped me....it seems someone try to login into my account....thx for ansewr me...good luck

Message 5 of 6 (500 Views)

Community Manager

@FLORYN1983 

Thank you for letting me know! I'm glad they were able to help you get it fixed. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (473 Views)