Cant login origin. Forum works, password reset works.

by JayS_NL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant login origin. Forum works, password reset works.

★★★★ Novice

Hi.

I'm trying to login to Origin client and origin.com. It wont let me, even after changing passwords and the sorts. Anybody got a clue?
Time is synced, 

Logging in on origin.com shows: Your credentials are incorrect or have expired. Please try again or reset your password.
These are the same credentials i just used to login here. Origin client logs in, but after shows the "login currently unavailable". Any help?

Message 1 of 8 (2,210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant login origin. Forum works, password reset works.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I'm locking this thread as AHQ is not a place for the discussion of a ToS sanction. If you have a ban on your account you will need to speak with our ToS team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (2,145 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had same issue. You probably got banned. Unfoftunately EA is kind of comapny that won't notify you about your account getting susspended. An interesting tip there is no other company that bans you and dont let you know about it at ALL. You would have to contact support on chat/ via phone as I did and they also cannot provide you any details about ban but at least they can confirm it. In order to have a reason for ban you would have to ask an agent to escalate ticket to a team that can check that and then finally after alot of time wasted you will receive a reason for account ban on your mailbox. Most common reasons for account bans are: seeling coins/ buying games in different regions to get a lower price.

Message 2 of 8 (2,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@update 

I just got an email from another team saying

"We received your latest message regarding the action taken on your account. We have performed all investigations possible on this issue and will not reverse the decision.

Please do not expect further responses on this matter."

I did not even ask for removing ban from my account I just asked for a reason for it as I still don't know why my account got banned and for how long.

In my opinion it is unbelivable that this company still exist with such customer care. 

My advice: do not buy any games from them, let them finally die.

Message 3 of 8 (2,195 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I didn't play any game in the past month(s) to get banned, nor a message i am/was banned.
Message 4 of 8 (2,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You do not receive any kind of message once EA bans you. You won't even receive an email saying that your account is supsended/for what and for how long. That's EA policy.This kind of error message is connected with account suspensions. Get in touch with support so they will confirm you that.

Message 5 of 8 (2,175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

A five year old account, filled w/ about 400€ worth of games, just like that. Got to love this action taking.

Message 6 of 8 (2,167 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @JayS_NL

Check this topic with possible solutions about same problem:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-2013/Origin-login-is-currently-unavailable/td-p/1177826

If you think that you could be banned click here for info:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Message 7 of 8 (2,158 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I'm locking this thread as AHQ is not a place for the discussion of a ToS sanction. If you have a ban on your account you will need to speak with our ToS team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (2,146 Views)