Cant log in to ea account

by CaolanFerry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant log in to ea account

★★★ Newbie

I went into Fifa 19 on my Ps4 and had to connect to ea but my psn account was logged in to an email i dont have or know about. My psn name is Caolan_Ferry and the email that it was connected ti was hw*****@emlpro.com. I dont know what to do because it isnt the email i signed into it with

Message 1 of 24 (12,404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant log in to ea account

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @CaolanFerry 

In this situation I would recommend to reach out to our live support at EA Help as soon as possible. I'm afraid we cannot help on our forum, but our game advisers will be able to assist you further.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 24 (12,352 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @CaolanFerry 

In this situation I would recommend to reach out to our live support at EA Help as soon as possible. I'm afraid we cannot help on our forum, but our game advisers will be able to assist you further.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 24 (12,353 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Ataashi Hi I’m having a similar issue and I tried your link but it just says ‘creating a case please wait’ even after 10 minutes of waiting there wasn’t a response. Any other suggestions?
Message 3 of 24 (12,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CaolanFerry Hi did you find a resolution?
Message 4 of 24 (12,060 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you get this fixed? I have the same issue but my console is Nintendo Switch.  Exactly the same thing, an account ze*****@emlpro.com appears instead of my email account... I went with EA support several times and they did not help (they kept saying that I needed to remember that account, stupid support...)

Message 5 of 24 (11,923 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi I had same issue. EA Help worked fast and I got back my account. And here is my lil tought:
I had a Fifa 2019 trial version on my origin - never played it! It was bought for 0 RUB (since it was trial it was free) but the RUB means it was a Russian person.

Conclusion: Maybe there's a russian hacking person who hacks other player's accounts to play Fifa 2019 in trial?
A person from EA Help told my there was 70 wins! <- That's a lot and no noob can play like that I think.

Maybe you should check this case ppl Standard smile
Message 6 of 24 (11,833 Views)

★★ Novice

Lucky you... I think the same, this is like someone hacking game licenses from customers who are not registering online... I am still trying to understand by myself how this works. I need to contact Nintendo since I am done with EA. Thanks for your reply, this confirms that there is some kind of hacking going on...

Message 7 of 24 (11,821 Views)

How to get rid of @emipro.com account

★ Novice

An early login verification pops up as a connection email no******@emlpro.com how can I stop that appearing in my fifa games?

Message 8 of 24 (11,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 9 of 24 (11,515 Views)

Re: How to get rid of @emipro.com account

★★★ Newbie

The same as me it keeps popping up

Message 10 of 24 (11,501 Views)