Re: Cant get into my Origin account with Battlefeild 4 Installed.

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant get into my Origin account with Battlefeild 4 Installed.

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I just had to make this account because I cant get the password reset page for my main Origin account to send me an email. 

My account with the issue is: FAT3DMINK

What should I do? Really frustrating because everything was working fine when I last played???

I never have this sort of an issue with Steam?

Message 1 of 2 (126 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@FATEDMINK Please contact an Advisor as they can check your accounts and should be able to help with the password reset:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any trouble with this!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@FATEDMINK Please contact an Advisor as they can check your accounts and should be able to help with the password reset:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any trouble with this!

Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)