Re: Cant buy sims 4 stuff pack on origin

by sararies1972

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant buy sims 4 stuff pack on origin

★ Apprentice

I wanted to buy a sims 4 stuff pack today on origin and when it came to putting my card details down, when I pressed proceed to preview order, it said it couldn't verify my card details, I haven't saved any card details on my account cos I don't like to, what do I do to get past this? I don't wish to pay through pay pal or any other method, only through my own bank visa debit card, i cant even close the gaps that's between the card number that I had to put down, could you please help in any way possible.

Message 1 of 7 (1,165 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@sararies197

At times you can have an issue with the card and verification if any of the details you enter are different to the information that the card issuer has on file.

I would recommend ensuring that all information is exactly the same as your bank has and if you still face the issue please contact our phone or chat support so that they can take a look at your account and ensure that everything is in order.  To contact our phone or chat support please go here: https://help.ea.com/nz/contact-us/

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (1,194 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Just to update whoever reads this, I hope I get an answer soon cos I've tried saving my card details on (my account, payment methods) & it still says "cant verify credit card details" my card is a visa debit card, don't EA/ORIGIN accept visa debit cards? if this is so then why not? this is the only payment method I have, PLEASE ANSWER HELP ASAP, as I need to know why & how I can get past this, or else I cant ever buy games on origin

Message 2 of 7 (1,129 Views)

Community Manager

@sararies197

At times you can have an issue with the card and verification if any of the details you enter are different to the information that the card issuer has on file.

I would recommend ensuring that all information is exactly the same as your bank has and if you still face the issue please contact our phone or chat support so that they can take a look at your account and ensure that everything is in order.  To contact our phone or chat support please go here: https://help.ea.com/nz/contact-us/

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (1,195 Views)

★ Apprentice
Well as I said above, I tried saving my card details & it won't even verify & save, I have brought games before on origin on my laptop which is old now, I didn't have any issues then & I'm sure I never saved my card details back then either, or else it would still be on my account payment details, but there isn't any card details saved, I guess I just have to buy all my sim packs on disc, I don't wanna keep messing with my card details online
Message 4 of 7 (1,103 Views)

Community Manager

@sararies1972

In that case, I would recommend getting in contact with our phone or chat support so that they can take a look at your account and see if there are any issues. To contact our phone or chat support please go here: https://help.ea.com/nz/contact-us/

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (1,093 Views)

★ Apprentice
Ok I'll think about it & see, thanks anyway
Message 6 of 7 (1,084 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've also had this problem recently using both PayPal and card details- I've checked the details on my account and when using those details it says I'm not verified using my card information and with PayPal I'm given no button to continue to checkout. Also when trying to use the links on the Sims 4 menu it says something went wrong and to try later. 

Message 7 of 7 (879 Views)