Re: Cant buy game in origin

by KannyShin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant buy game in origin

★★★ Novice

Hello guys!

My paypal was expired and i used new account paypal to buy The Sims 4, but not work, how can fix it
Please help me Frown

Message 1 of 7 (596 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Then I'd try waiting a bit, there could just be a temporary glitch. If the issue doesn't go away, then contact support using the steps below.

https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#contact

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (601 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Do yu get an error message? If you go to your account management page can you remove the old Paypal details in case there is an overlap/conflict?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

We're unable to process your payment right now. Use a different payment method or try again later. [ref. #10048] More Info
i got this text, and i removed my old paypal

Message 3 of 7 (584 Views)

Community Manager

Then I'd try waiting a bit, there could just be a temporary glitch. If the issue doesn't go away, then contact support using the steps below.

https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#contact

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (602 Views)

★★★ Novice

tks u
i have a question
if my paypal dont link creditcard or remove it, can i use it?

Message 5 of 7 (578 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I dont have a paypal at all i have ideal so i cant buy sims 3 in origin only 4 in the game itself.

I use the site <Unauthorized Retailer - removed> where you buy cheapers because its on sale i bought 2 expansion packs for sims 3 with my ideal acount they sended me the codes in my email after buying (so always check if your email is correct).

This is maybe an option and its no scam or anything because they work with origin, they also mention origin in the top bar on the site where you need to go to and then ea games.

Its just beause sale a cheaper way right now and for people who dont have a credit card or not usable cards on origin itself.

Message 6 of 7 (415 Views)

Community Manager

@3S3KimReed3S3 Hi,

Just to make you aware. purchasing from unauthorized sellers holds a variety of risks. The following information can help you protect your account and yourself.

CD key warning

Unauthorized retailers often offer digital games as “CD keys.” If you choose to purchase an EA “CD key” from unknown parties, you risk buying an unauthorized or illegally obtained product. Please note, EA may disable keys we suspect of being initially obtained or distributed by unlawful means.

If you purchase EA digital products from an unauthorized party and your key is disabled, you will not be able to play your game and we will be unable to assist you with your key.

Going forward, please either buy games directly on Origin, or via one of our official partners listed here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 7 of 7 (400 Views)