Re: Cant Post in any EA forums

by FoxtrotTango49ER

Original Post

Cant Post in any EA forums

★★★ Newbie

I signed up for the forums for a couple of games.

For some reason I cant post a reply to certain threads particularly Fifa forums.

There is only the option to flag a post and nothing to reply or create new thread etc.

Any help or useful information would be appreciated

Thank you

Message 1 of 6 (2,030 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Americano1555

Some EA Forums use restricted access on their sections to avoid spam, trolling and so on. FIFA forums are one of them and they are protected by game roles. In other words, you can only post in sections for FIFA games that you own and for those that you dont, you cant.

As an example if you own FIFA 17 and only that one, then you can only post in FIFA 17 boards and other places that have no role restriction but places like FIFA 16, FIFA 15 and so on will be locked to you. If you do own the game for the forums that you signed in too on that same account, log out of the forums, clear your browser history and then log back in and see if anything changes.

Do note, you must be using the exact same EA Account that you have your games registered on to be given access. If you are using another account with no games, you wont get access. 

If after this you are still having problems and you have tried logging in and out and do own the game, please let us know here or PM one of the admins/mods on the forums to take a look.

Message 2 of 6 (1,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the reply

I have tried all of what you listed and still to no avail. I have Fifa 17 and played it on the account. Seems strange has anyone else experienced this?

Message 3 of 6 (1,977 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Americano15555@Americano1555

Are you sure you have logged in with the right account and are using that very same account right now on the forums? By the looks of it, you just now used two different accounts in this thread.

If you are on console and that is the second account, is your EA Account and your console account linked together and which one are you using for the FIFA forums? If they are not linked yet, that could be the cause of the issue. Make sure they are linked and that its the correct account and then try again the above.

If it still does not work, please post your FIFA forums profile link here and I will escalate it future so it can be looked at. Alternatively you can either PM me with the info or PM one of the FIFA forum admins if you what.

Message 4 of 6 (1,958 Views)

★★ Novice

Test yeah 

Message 5 of 6 (730 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @FoxtrotTango49ER please do not post in threads from years ago. If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (719 Views)