Re: Cant Change Anything in my account

by EA_Zoe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant Change Anything in my account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I created this account like 2 years ago for free bf3 then i deleted origin and now i forgot my Security Answer.My account is not Verified because İ signed in with wrong e-mail.my e-mail is [edit: email address removed] but i signed in with [edit: email address removed]  so i cant verify my account i cant change my e-mail because security.I cant transfer it i cant do anything.Do you know The Best Part is THERE IS NO E-MAIL NAMED [edit: email address removed] EVEN CAN'T CREATE ONE OF THIS HOW CAN EA OK WITH THIS ??

Message 1 of 9 (596 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Karakterismi Hi,

You will need to speak to an EA Advisor for further assistance. To reach support without signing in, open an Account Security ticket. At the top of the login form, you will see the option, "Click here if you cannot sign in." Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you can place an international call to the UK: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Thank you,
Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (581 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Karakterismi Hi,

You will need to speak to an EA Advisor for further assistance. To reach support without signing in, open an Account Security ticket. At the top of the login form, you will see the option, "Click here if you cannot sign in." Click that link to proceed.

Click the link labelled

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you can place an international call to the UK: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Thank you,
Nils

Message 2 of 9 (582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just wanted to say, first thank you but i forgot to mention i can log in to my account.The problem is not Logging in.As i said my account have wrong e-mail and it is blocking me to verify my account.I have a security question that i forgot the answer.security answer is blocking me to change my e-mail to verify.I don't need to change my password i need to change my Security question...BTW origin has a security that asks question for everything but dont looks an e-mail for is it real e-mail Very good job EA

Message 3 of 9 (517 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

You still need to discuss with an advisor for further assistance @KarakterismiWink They are the only ones who will be able to help change information on your account, after making sure you're the owner of the account.

Hope that helps.

Message 4 of 9 (498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to delete this account and Set up a new one there is has been changes made throughout the last couple years and this is causing problems with me having the correct name on my sims game ect. How can I do this? Please help me

Message 5 of 9 (491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i tried trust me i tried but this contact ea thing keeps me call me now i am not living in US or UK i cant send them my problem.i cant live chat with them i cant send e-mail i cant do anything but moving to usa for call me now

Message 6 of 9 (483 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And when i log out then e-mail them they are saying we cant give you anyone's information  please log in to your account then send a problem request to us.is this some kind a joke ? i cant give you a problem ticket when i logged in but they insisting for logging in.Is this thing a real person or not i am logged in my Origin but they dont helping me because im not logged in then i log in and boom there is no send e-mail to ea just Call me now thing for people that lives in europe.Good work keep this

Message 7 of 9 (480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried every single one solution even hacking my own account or creating another then merging them but nooo EA is the best on securing account but they are not looking to your e-mail if its real or not. i can give any proof for this account is mine but for ea no it is not mine.I can attach my origin to this thread but no it is not good proof for ea advisors i need to CALL THEM in USA !! Well thats cool because USA is 9000 km away yaaay! thats really helpful for me i can walk 9000 km in a day right ough there is a ocean too....So I MEAN I CANT CALL EA AND I CANT SEND THEM AN E-MAIL.well that sucks i thought ea is best when it comes to helping players but they are not...I Saw like 30 posts like mine but none of them are closed or worked.Is this the best you guys or the"advisors" can give to players ? i dont want to create another god damn account and add it to the other 30 that i created today...im really mad at this im working on solving this god damn thing for like 5-6 hours but nothing helpful nothing....

Message 8 of 9 (467 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi again @Karakterismi,

I understand your frustration but these matters will not be resolved over email.

Don't forget that you can use Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice, to call Customer Service, regardless of where you are calling from. International calls made using VoIP are generally far less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

Sorry we can't help further on the forums.

Message 9 of 9 (446 Views)