Cannot verify email adress

by Nerilan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot verify email adress

★★★★ Novice

Verify letter doesn`t come to @gmail.com.

To adresses @meta.ua, @ukr.net, @rambler.ru the letter with reference comes, but when i try to use the link i get the page with this message:

"Подтверждение адреса электронной почты
Что-то пошло не так, и нам не удалось подтвердить адрес вашей электронной почты. Попробуйте еще раз!"

I have tried several times with different adresses, but the result is the same. It doesn`t work.

Message 1 of 7 (638 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot verify email adress

★★★★ Novice

Of course i have tried this way too, and it didn`t work.

But several minutes ago the problem was resolved. It has been fixed after many complainings or it just starts working after about 15-20 tries to sent verify letter to different adresses.

So i think this topic need to be closed.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (622 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

We are currently experiencing system lag when sending emails. If you have requested a password reset, made a purchase, or are expecting any other email from Origin and EA, please know that there will be a delay in that email being sent. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and our team is working to resolve this as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/delay-in-emails-being-sent-received-from-origin/

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (630 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This delay definetely exists, but it is not the problem i have written about. 

After the letter finally comes (to the adresses i have listed) the link it contains leads to the page with unknown error (the message i quoted). 

Message 3 of 7 (629 Views)

EA Staff

@Nerilan Could you try copy pasting the link to new browser window instead of clicking on it?

Message 4 of 7 (617 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Of course i have tried this way too, and it didn`t work.

But several minutes ago the problem was resolved. It has been fixed after many complainings or it just starts working after about 15-20 tries to sent verify letter to different adresses.

So i think this topic need to be closed.

Message 5 of 7 (623 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. When clicking on the link, or copying and pasting, I get a message saying oops there was an error.

Message 6 of 7 (455 Views)

EA Staff

@fantastic10dl21 Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 7 of 7 (438 Views)