Re: Cannot uninstall game

by tibbletoad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot uninstall game

★★★ Novice

When i click the  option to uninstall a game on origin ( to clean up  disc space) the game send me to  that screen in  the configurations  but the game it self doesnt show up in the list of software  so now i cannot seem to uninstall  these games.

Message 1 of 9 (5,502 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

You could just delete the game folders from your second hard drive. If you run CCleaner after this, it will also get rid of the registry keys for the games.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (5,528 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Which games are they? I assume it's the Programs and features list you're looking at?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 9 (5,498 Views)

★★★ Novice

Medal of honor and kingdoms of amalur ( tried the last one for 48 hours to see how it was on pc )

And yes that is what i am being send to and looking at.

Message 3 of 9 (5,494 Views)

EA Staff

Did you install the games to the default location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games? Do the game folder show up in your installation location (you can double check your installation location in Application Settings - Advanced)?

Message 4 of 9 (5,487 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry i pressed the wrong button, its not a sollution :S  and no the games are on my 2nd hard drive, but i just installed C&C red alert  part  3 uprising and that game is showing up  in the programs and settings  window origin opens

Message 5 of 9 (5,485 Views)

★★★ Novice

after repairing  wing commander 3 ( the game wont start as i am online but tells me it cant connect ) the game showed up , but i cannot repair medal of honor or  kingdoms of amalur

Message 6 of 9 (5,482 Views)

EA Staff

You could just delete the game folders from your second hard drive. If you run CCleaner after this, it will also get rid of the registry keys for the games.

Message 7 of 9 (5,529 Views)

★★★ Novice

ok i will give that a try ... need to get ccleaner though

Message 8 of 9 (5,474 Views)

Community Manager

We have a ccleaner tutorial here, hopefully it'll help.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-use-ccleaner-to-fix-pc-issues/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 9 (5,470 Views)