Cannot register for callback

by pseudo310

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot register for callback

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I go through the Contact Us menu and I reach this screen, instructing me to click the 'Call Me' button. There is no such button.

Message 1 of 8 (354 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot register for callback

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@pseudo310

Hi,

As it is currently Sunday, we are outside of operating hours. Please reach out to us again tomorrow and we will be able to assist you via phone support.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (354 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@pseudo310

Hi,

As it is currently Sunday, we are outside of operating hours. Please reach out to us again tomorrow and we will be able to assist you via phone support.

Message 2 of 8 (355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Tom. It would be nice to have that information on the page if that's the reason the button doesn't appear.

Message 3 of 8 (334 Views)

★ Novice

I been trying to get conact about getting the sims 2 ulimate collection. i lost my sims 2 when my brother used it. i only found teen style stuff. I have all sims 3, I even have all sims 1 collection, i have sims 4 but none expansion, i dont want those at moment. I am seeing alot people getting all the collection of sims 2. please help. this is only video game i play. 

Message 4 of 8 (326 Views)

★ Novice
Can help me get in contact about getting the sims2 ulimate collection
Message 5 of 8 (312 Views)

EA DICE Team

@pseudo310

Hi again, 

It is on the page, as that is where I got the information from as well. Note that the text says that we are available Monday through Saturday - I do understand if you missed that bit, so glad that I was able to clarify! Standard smile

@kblue1989

If you would like to have a digital version of the Sims 2 then you will need to have a Sims 2 disc version coupled with a valid product code. If you are in possession of that, then you can reach out to an Advisor to investigate if we will be able to add it to your account:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Message 6 of 8 (296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Tom, I appreciate that you clarified. I'm just offering feedback that the original page, as written, seems to be giving instructions to click a Call Me button that does not exist, and does not clarify or offer an explanation as to why it does not exist. If it said, "Click Call Me during our normal business hours and..." then that would clarify a lot.

Message 7 of 8 (287 Views)

EA DICE Team

@pseudo310

Thanks for elaborating further. I understand better know why the page can still lead to confusion - I will forward that bit to see if we can get it changed.

Thanks again for your time!

Message 8 of 8 (277 Views)