Cannot redeem EA cash card

by Lo5tar

Original Post

Re: Cannot redeem EA cash card

Community Manager

@creeperchick Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot troubleshoot payment issues with the EA cash card on the forums.

Have you been able to get assistance with this by an EA Advisor since or are you still waiting? 

Cheers,

Nils

Message 11 of 21 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its a year later and I'm running into this issues as well. What the hell EA.  Multimillion dollar company and you don't have a functional system. I just wasted 20 dollars on  card that doesn't work and I can't get my money back. This is BS! This definitely discourages me from want to do business with EA again.

Message 12 of 21 (1,260 Views)

EA DICE Team

@kalanisan

Please reach out to an EA Advisor and they will look into this for you.

Message 13 of 21 (1,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem ,..  I cant usse  my  ea wallet code..  and   its happening for 3 months  now  , since i've tried fist ..  please someone help me.. 

Message 14 of 21 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing just happened to me today, being told by best buy they can't refund my money.  being told by advisors to contact best buy.  seriously wtf is wrong with EA?

Message 15 of 21 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this same issue....apparently after almost two years, EA could care less.....they've got your money....they don't care about your problems...if they did, this wouldn't be happening!

Message 16 of 21 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and i don't know what to do.

Message 17 of 21 (1,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive got the same problem. My uncle has bought me a Origin Cash Card in Germany, Ive edited my location from my country to Germany to avoid any trouble and typed in the code. It seems that it doesnt work. The silver covering of the code has been already taken off obivously and I dont want my 25€ to go to waste. Will you be willing to help, EA?

Message 18 of 21 (877 Views)

★ Guide
@Lo5tar I am having the same issue. It is 2020 and this is still happening Frown I am annoyed.
Message 19 of 21 (698 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Armmmmm 3 years later they are still pulling the same scams. it would be so easy for EA to refund codes. 1) they can easily block a code or cancel it, 2) there is no actual 'value' to the item to them, so they wouldn't even actually lose any money by refunding the thing. they are seriously scammy, and have basically nicked my kids pocket money. great company.
Message 20 of 21 (577 Views)