Cannot See Notifications and Invites on bottom right

by dooublearon

Original Post

★★ Novice

Notifications and invitations for Apex Legends do not show up on the bottom right corner of my screen.

By notifications i mean when someone starts playing a game/someone goes online/offline.

But i can hear the audio queue when someone starts playing a game/goes online/goes offline.

When a friend invites me I can't see the invite so i can not accept the invite

I have checked the origin application settings and i have everything turned on as usual because i never changed the settings. Also have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Origin

Is there any way to fix this.

(Do not know if this issue also happens with other games as i do not own any other games)

I am on PC

Message 1 of 4 (2,864 Views)

Re: Cannot See Notifications and Invites on bottom right

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @dooublearon.

Can you start by checking to see if you have notifications enabled, you can do this from your Origin settings.

If they are can you ensure that you don't have an overlay enabled that is causing the issue? You can test this by turning off all overlays and then loading into Origin again. It's also worth disabling your anti-virus as there have been cases where some anti-virus software has been interfering with Origin notifications. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,801 Views)

Re: Cannot See Notifications and Invites on bottom right

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thank you for replying @EA_Darko

But these solutions do not seem to work

I have all notifications enabled and have never touched them (mentioned before)

I have not made any changes to my overlays or anti-virus so i do not see how these could be an issue. I've used these overlays and anti-virus before the issue happened and everything was fine.

The only overlays i have are Discord and GeForce Experience. I cannot use the Discord overlay with Origin as it causes a bug and my mouse is stuck on my screen in-game. For my anti-virus i just use Windows Defender no big deal.

Message 3 of 4 (2,762 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello been having this issue for a while and already made a post on it but seems like i'm not getting any replies so i'm gonna repost it.

Notifications and invitations for Apex Legends do not show up on the bottom right corner of my screen.

By notifications i mean when someone starts playing a game/someone goes online/offline.

But i can hear the audio queue when someone starts playing a game/goes online/goes offline.

When a friend invites me I can't see the invite so i can not accept the invite

I have checked the origin application settings and i have everything turned on as usual because i never changed the settings. Also have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Origin

Is there any way to fix this.

(Do not know if this issue also happens with other games as i do not own any other games)

I am on PC

link to old post:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/Cannot-See-Notifications-and-Invites-on-bottom-right/...

Message 4 of 4 (2,707 Views)