Cannot Login which means I can't play

by rcwhite89

Original Post

Cannot Login which means I can't play

★★★ Newbie

I cannot login to my EA account because the email that is linked to my gamertag is an old college email. The university completely deleted the email, so I have no way of accessing it. I have filled out the recovery form on the EA site about five times, trying to pull from old memory and list any information I can to help the situation. Every time I fill it out, an advisor emails me a few days later, saying they were unable to recover my account, that I need to fill out the recovery form again, and then they mark the case as resolved...Which is the most frustrating way of saying "we don't really care."  Then they say if I have any other questions to contact them. But you cannot even reply to the email, because it is sent from some general customer service email and not their personal work email.... and to top it all off --their "form" email always ends with "thanks for sticking with us." Well I am at the point now where I am about to completely give up. I have bought so many EA games in the past, and just bought xbox one x, and was about to buy the most recent FIFA, but after downloading the FIFA 20 trial and not being able to play it, why would I spend more money? I've tried calling, its impossible to speak to a live person. I created a new EA account, but there is no way to link it to my gamertag. Is there anyone who has been through this before? Is there any EA customer service rep that actually cares enough to take five minutes out of their day and actually call the phone number  that I've listed with all five or six of the case numbers I've created? Will someone out there please help me, before I say goodbye to EA forever. 

Message 1 of 1 (190 Views)