Can you play expansions with a new base game offline?

by fiercejustice99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can you play expansions with a new base game offline?

★★★ Newbie

I bought The SIMS 3 a few years back and had bought most of the expansions. My husband and I divorced and they were all registered under his account (wizhawker). He can't figure out how to get them to my account. I still have a few of the expansions so I was wondering if I bought another base game if the expansion hard copies would work with it?

Thanks, Julia Grizzle ( [edit: email address removed])

Message 1 of 2 (155 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can you play expansions with a new base game offline?

Hero (Retired)

Your game is tied to the account that you originally linked it to. It cannot be transferred to anyone else's account. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can you play expansions with a new base game offline?

Hero (Retired)

Your game is tied to the account that you originally linked it to. It cannot be transferred to anyone else's account. 

Message 2 of 2 (149 Views)