Can we transfer games from one EA account to another?

by mrsrhettbutler

Original Post

Re: Can we transfer games from one Origin account to another?

EA DICE Team

@XxAlexTheBeastxX

If it is possible to transfer games will have to be determined on an individual basis. Please reach out to an EA Advisor and they will look into this for you:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Message 41 of 49 (3,980 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, my aunt and my cousin gave me both of their origin accounts and they both have different games on them. one has sims 4 and the other has all of my sims 3, I want to be able to merge them so i just have one origin account to manage. How can i do this?

Message 42 of 49 (3,839 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Contact origin

Message 43 of 49 (3,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm still confused on how to merge them can your reply ASAP

Message 44 of 49 (3,397 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same problem for me
Message 45 of 49 (3,213 Views)

★ Novice

Hi

I have an Origin account that I share with my daughter. She plays Sims 4 and I play Battlefield. Is it possible to create a new Origin account to my daughter and then transfer Sims 4 to her? 

I know that you can do something like that with Adobe-programs where you deactivate and reactivate the serialcode on a new device.

Hope to hear from you

Thanks

Message 46 of 49 (2,683 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Kingofthehoods

Only an EA advisor at https://help.ea.com/en/ would be able to do this ifs something they support.

Message 47 of 49 (2,672 Views)

★ Novice

Hi

The support said that I should create a child account so we could play at the same time. 

I have done that, but how do I tranfer the game to her account? Is it only the support that can do that?

Message 48 of 49 (2,666 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Kingofthehoods wrote:

Hi

The support said that I should create a child account so we could play at the same time. 

I have done that, but how do I tranfer the game to her account? Is it only the support that can do that?

A user does not have this ability. nor will anyone here at answers HQ.  I am not saying they can, or will, but they would be the only one that would have the ability if it can be done.

Message 49 of 49 (2,664 Views)