Re: Can't seem to get help....

by marthea63

Original Post

Can't seem to get help....

★★★★ Novice

I tried to contact EA help over a problem I had yesterday and I have, despite numerous attempts, been unable to connect live chat. I literally waited 3 + hours earlier today and nothing.  I've tried a different browser, still nothing. My case number, if it matters, is 19355495.  The problem I had was that I never saw anywhere to use the PLAY code when I ordered two expansions yesterday (yes, I spent over 50).

Message 1 of 4 (185 Views)

EA Staff

@marthea63 Is scheduling a call back an option for you?

Message 2 of 4 (165 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No it's really not. I have a 9 hour work day today (and it's not a job where I can have my phone even on my person), that's why I really wanted to get this taken care of yesterday.  It's really a simple issue, I just want the 20 credited to my account like it should have been. I don't understand why I tried to get help on 3 different venues over two days and nothing. Not a happy customer right now. Frown

Message 3 of 4 (157 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is there an email support option? Between my limited hours and pay by the minute cell phone (I have no landline) I really don't want to have to do a call back.  I tried three different browsers so far (chrome, Firefox, IE) and I still can't connect. I'm sitting waiting right now and have been waiting for almost an hour with no luck, yet it says response time is under five minutes.

Message 4 of 4 (143 Views)