Can't re purchase a cancelled pre-order

by pineappletiger07

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't re purchase a cancelled pre-order

★ Novice

Hi community,

I recently tried to pre-order the sims 4 Island Living. It then said that it had payment troubles. I clicked on the link and it took me to my order history page. I then tried to update my details but the button wouldn't work. So i clicked cancel with the intent to re-buy the game. It went through and I have even received the email that says it has been cancelled. However on my origin client it says i still have it purchased. I will admit that i thought i had scored a free ep. But when i click the download button it won't work.

I hope someone has had a similar experience and can help me out.

Message 1 of 3 (628 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't re purchase a cancelled pre-order

★ Novice

Thank you crinrict for the live chat. She resolved my problem. turns out my order wasn't properly cancelled.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (607 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@pineappletiger07 Moving your post to the EA general question as it isnt' a Sims question as such.

It's best to contact a game advisor for this

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

Click on this this link for fast finding https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (611 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you crinrict for the live chat. She resolved my problem. turns out my order wasn't properly cancelled.

Message 3 of 3 (608 Views)