Re: Can't purchase anything on Origin Store

by Demetro_D

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I just started having this trouble. Its so stupid. You would think they WANT our money. I dont think the goal is to drive us away.... EA/Origin = idiots

Message 231 of 271 (1,438 Views)

★★ Novice

firt give me error code 10048

and now

we're unable to verify this credit card

gj ea

Message 232 of 271 (1,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing has occured to me today, I attempted to purchase a game multiple times both on Origin center and through multiple browsers only for that to fail multiple times. And I've contacted the help desk about this at least 3 times in the past two hours, only to be redirected to the techinical issues part of the customer service that'll respond to me in 72 hours. As much I keep telling everybody that they're helpful, they truly aren't.

Message 233 of 271 (1,249 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey guys,

Same thing happened to me as well. I was trying to purchase some Sims3 expansion packs but it kept on giving me the error 10048 message. I've checked my account to make sure everythings ok and I've also tried another card and it didn't work as well...

I can't say that I'm happy or feel 'relieved' knowing that I'm not the only one having this problem. Origins/EA really need to fix this ASAP.

Now I have to wait for another 24 hours to try again, and from reading other people's 2nd and 3rd attempt, it doesn't give me any kind of feelings of hope at all..... Jesus Christ...

Message 234 of 271 (1,212 Views)

★★ Novice

well its now been 7 months since this problem began and i still cant buy anything. hope this is fixed before battlefront and NFS come out Frown

Message 235 of 271 (1,082 Views)

★★★ Novice

after many failed attempts to buy some DLCs I noticed one thing

they  are mentioning something about "sharing your billing address with EA"

so...

I went to my account, and filled missing data - billing/shipping address

and.... IT WORKED

:D

- in origin app go to Origin / Account and Privacy

- then check Payment & Shipping

- and edit your payment / SHIPPING  info

btw there you can also remove your credit card / paypal accounts after purchases (in case some get stored there and you want it removed for security or such reasons

Message 236 of 271 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried it all. Still not working. Guess they actually have enough money as they don't want our's. Looking at some of these posts and other threads, they have not really resolved this in over 2 years. One of the most frustrating thing I have ever had to experience. 

Message 237 of 271 (975 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I CAN'T PAY !!!!!

Message 238 of 271 (938 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello also can't made purchase of DAI Descent DLC for last 3 hours but I getting Error 4014 nonstop, also I have problem with contacting EA chat support. is say waiting time for support under 5minutes I wait for it one hour!!!
Message 239 of 271 (935 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same problem here 4014.. , tried 9x...

had this problem with claws dlc too, but it solved itself after 4th attempt

Message 240 of 271 (896 Views)