Original Post

Can't post a new topic

★ Guide

I was logged in and trying to report a bug but I wasn't allowed

Message 1 of 13 (723 Views)

Re: Can't post a new topic

Community Manager
Hey @SergeSim,

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble with a new topic. That seems to be working in this forum, at least.

Where are you trying to create a thread? Are you getting any errors or is the New Topic option just not available for you there?
Mako.png
Message 2 of 13 (705 Views)

can't post a topic

★★ Novice

When I try to post a topic or reply to one, I get an error saying I need to log in, even if I'm already logged in. I was trying to reply to and post on the Sims 4 PC help forum.

Message 3 of 13 (656 Views)

Re: can't post a topic

@dreamyjenn  Please make sure that your language is set to the same one as the forum you're posting in.  (It usually doesn't matter, but occasionally it's an issue.)  You can change the language at the top of the page.

If that doesn't help, try a different browser, and if that doesn't help either, try a different device.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 13 (634 Views)

Re: can't post a topic

Community Manager

Hey @dreamyjenn are you having the issue on AHQ and if so is it just on certain forums?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 13 (619 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also facing this issue. I just want to post about my Sims 4 bug report. Devil

Message 6 of 13 (673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@SassiestSplash01 wrote:

I am also facing this issue. I just want to post about my Sims 4 bug report. Devil

This is what I see.

Message 7 of 13 (671 Views)

Community Manager
Hey, did you spend much time writing the report? If you were to save the long parts to a notepad beforehand and tried to enter the report quickly, does that allow you to post?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 13 (618 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for that screenshot @SassiestSplash01.

In addition to what EA_David mentioned, have you tried logging out and clearing your browser cache and cookies or logging in through a different browser to see if that changes anything?

Mako.png
Message 9 of 13 (615 Views)

Need Premession to Post Here?

★★★★ Apprentice

I was trying to create a post on the Sims 4 General discussion and Feedback page (as I do almost daily) and I got this insteadAHHHHH.png

Message 10 of 13 (586 Views)