Re: Can’t play online (yomail.info)

by Evenderz1

Original Post

uf*****yomail.info

★★★ Newbie

I can no longer gain access to EA servers - I believe my account has been hacked as verification code to log in is being sent to "uf*****yomail.info" which certainly isnt my email address.

I've been in contact with EA multiple times over the past couple of days but that's got me nowhere.

Every EA employee asks the same question "what email address did I use to set the account up".

I set the account up over 5 years ago, i have no idea!!! i didn't even realise i had an EA/Origin account!

It obvious I've been hacked, why will nobody from EA actually help! terrible customer service!

Message 11 of 21 (2,604 Views)

Re: uf*****yomail.info

Community Manager

Hey, all.

If you're seeing a different email address registered to your EA account it seems likely that someone else has gained access to your account credentials. If you are no longer able to access your account please contact our Live-Support team by filling out the account recovery form below.

Click here for account recovery

How to Maintain Account Security

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/how-to-maintain-account-security/

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 21 (9,451 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@jqjakeq501 Im right now on chat with EA support person ... he already admitted there are numerous cases going on on this subject .. lets see what happens
Message 13 of 21 (2,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Evenderz1 The issue has been fixed , EA customer services is not that bad as we read everywhere..
Message 14 of 21 (2,431 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem!

Message 15 of 21 (2,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and idk how to fix it cz i can't purchase on SWTOR * this yomail

Message 16 of 21 (2,279 Views)

★ Novice

Please inform how it was fixed for you because I'm having the same issue , I have multiple cases open, and no resolution PERIOD!

Please share with us how they fixed for you.

Thanks.

Message 17 of 21 (2,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and no one help me

Message 18 of 21 (1,747 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ZERr01 the best thing to do is to speak with our live support team. Have you opened a case with them?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 19 of 21 (1,735 Views)

Re: uf*****yomail.info

★★★ Newbie

I have the same. Did they get it sorted?

Message 20 of 21 (1,646 Views)