Can't play multiplayer! [NFS Rivals]

by Syndek

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't play multiplayer! [NFS Rivals]

★★★ Novice

Hi

I recently purchased Need For Speed Rivals for my Xbox One, and when I put it in I was asked to sign in to my Origin account to use the multiplayer feature. I put in my details and clicked login. I was met with an error screen saying "We are unable to complete this action at this time." Basically I can't sign in therefore meaning I can't use the multiplayer features.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't play multiplayer! [NFS Rivals]

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Cmd-cristian1

Hi,

The thread you replied to is from 2014--the player has most likely resolved his problem by now. Be sure to check out the age of the post next time before you reply. 

I will lock this thread from further discussion as newer and relevant threads are available on AHQ.

Thank you,

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (380 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Is the XBOX connected to the internet?

Is this the account with are you logging in in your XBOX? If no verify if your age is under multiplayer limit.

Greetings,

Cmd-Cristian1

Message 2 of 3 (357 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Cmd-cristian1

Hi,

The thread you replied to is from 2014--the player has most likely resolved his problem by now. Be sure to check out the age of the post next time before you reply. 

I will lock this thread from further discussion as newer and relevant threads are available on AHQ.

Thank you,

Message 3 of 3 (381 Views)