Can´t login to my EA account on my ps4

by Domtcha1907

Original Post

Can´t login to my EA account on my ps4

★★ Novice
Hello, I got problem with login to my EA account on my ps4 and on my computer i can login without problem i dont know. I dont know whats wrong with it. Can u help me plz?
Message 1 of 4 (14,428 Views)

Re: Can´t login to my EA account on my ps4

★★★★★ Expert

@domtcha1907

In order to link a gamertag or PSN ID to your Origin account, you need to do this:

1. log in to your Origin account
2. click Friends -> Add a friend in the menu bar
3. the pop-up will give you the option to connect to Facebook, XBOX Live or Playstation Network. Choose your preferred option
4. fill in your log-in details and follow the steps on screen

You're good to go. If you are unable to connect, it could be a temporary issue with the servers. Try again later.

If everything went fine, then you should be able to see your Xbox or PSN account listed under Connected Accounts in your account management page -click Account and Privacy in the menu bar.

NOTE if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, contact EA support you need to create an incident using the Talk to a Game Advisor link on the left, and a Game Advisor will assist you.

@yahel_1

I am just a gamer wich trying to help another gamer.
I do not work for EA.

Spoiler
Constantly updating drivers is a good way to Mess'up the whole system. ""Don't fixit with it if it ain't broken!
My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.- Ask, and it shall be given you.

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 4 (14,390 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Domtcha1907 When i put my pass in that box is writing another word in other language what can i do?
Message 3 of 4 (13,230 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @banamarcel86 I'm locking this thread as it is a number of years old.

If you are having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (13,222 Views)