Can't login to Origin

by Psytomaa

Original Post

Can't login to Origin

★★ Novice

Please help me, i have played bf1 for a long time but now i can't login. automated ea game advisor does not find my email [edit: email address removed]

What can i do?

Message 1 of 12 (619 Views)

Re: Can't login to Origin

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Psytomaa if the advisor can't find your mail then it means it's not coupled to the account. Do you still know the name of your persona? You could try logging in with that.

Alternatively, where did you buy Battlefield? If it's via Origin or a retailer with a game code it can be used as well to track your account via an advisor Standard smile

Message 2 of 12 (611 Views)

★★ Novice

My nickname is Psytomaaaa . I have buyed the game from a friend who stoped playing it, and i happily played for couple of months and now this.

Message 3 of 12 (596 Views)

★★ Pro

@Psytomaa do note that buying accounts is kind of against the rules so be careful with that. The old owner can always take his account back and kick you out. 

You can try to call the advisor with this persona to see if they can find anything but it sounds like your friend or somebody else might have taken the account (back). 

Only an advisor can help you out here and be sure to pick calling and not live chat for the best results!

Message 4 of 12 (587 Views)

★★ Novice

how is that possible if i change nickname + email ?

Message 5 of 12 (585 Views)

★★ Pro

@Psytomaa I'm not sure I understand you, maybe you can clarify. It's possible to call in with a different account than the one you are having issues with. Just mention the right mail/persona and they'll verify if it's yours and will help you further. 

Message 6 of 12 (583 Views)

★★ Novice

im not from the us, so i won't call because it would be to expensive... i just need info what is wrong?

Message 7 of 12 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Psytomaa There are EU lines as well and they do callbacks which means they'll call you instead. 

The info you are trying to get is sensitive so you'll have to verify you are the owner of the account which is why calling is the easiest way Standard smile

Message 8 of 12 (554 Views)

★★ Novice

yes, but i just want to know if there is any other way than calling to sort this out?

Message 9 of 12 (551 Views)

★★ Pro

@Psytomaa possibly live chat as well. If that doesn't work a callback would be the only way. 

Message 10 of 12 (541 Views)