Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't login in

by MyLordpiler777

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can't login in

★ Novice

When I try to login into my Origin (which i have on my computer) It keeps saying, "Could not connect to servers, please try again in a few minutes." One time i waited 5 minutes then triedagain then it said the same thing. All i want is to play my sims. Can someone help?

Message 1 of 2 (57 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Can't login in

Hero

@MyLordpiler777 Have you made sure you don't have a firewall or AV program blocking Origin from contacting the internet? 

Are you using a proxy or VPN? These may interfere with Origin contacting the servers. This post could be useful to you if you're using a proxy. It also has further steps you can try. Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (57 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Can't login in

Hero

@MyLordpiler777 Have you made sure you don't have a firewall or AV program blocking Origin from contacting the internet? 

Are you using a proxy or VPN? These may interfere with Origin contacting the servers. This post could be useful to you if you're using a proxy. It also has further steps you can try. Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)
Twitter Stream