Can't log into origin account, don't receive email about PW-reset

by FredFaranga

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't log into origin account, don't receive email about PW-reset

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

So I've tried every password I ever used and I am sure that I use the correct Mail.

Now I tried using the "Forgot Password" option, I entered the eMail and a week later, still no email received.

I probably haven't logged on for half a year but now I wanna play some sims again.

Don't tell me to do the * help.ey.com thing again. I did that sh*t probably 20 times now. Since I am no from the US nor Canada I cannot be called. Furthermore the Live Chat thingy doesn't work.

Please help me community since EA can't do it itself as it seems.

EDIT.: I just made this account to be able to post about my problem.

Message 1 of 2 (238 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't log into origin account, don't receive email about PW-reset

EA DICE Team

@FredFaranga

Since this is a public forum I cannot ask for your account information to check why you are not receiving emails. Even thought you don't want to, you will still need to reach out to an EA Advisor via EA Help.

Note that you are able to change country in the upper-left corner of the page. In your case you can select Deutschland for dedicated support:

Country.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country isn't listed on EA Help? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't log into origin account, don't receive email about PW-reset

EA DICE Team

@FredFaranga

Since this is a public forum I cannot ask for your account information to check why you are not receiving emails. Even thought you don't want to, you will still need to reach out to an EA Advisor via EA Help.

Note that you are able to change country in the upper-left corner of the page. In your case you can select Deutschland for dedicated support:

Country.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country isn't listed on EA Help? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)